Can I change address on behalf of my wife/husband and children?

  • This can only be done with an authority letter from your wife/husband, attaching copy of any valid identification material.
  • For the children, copies of proof of purchase and copies of birth certificates are required.
  • Please note that this procedure is also applicable if you are collecting certificates, dividend warrants or revalidating stale dividend warrant on their behalf.