What should I do if I have changed my name?

Provide us with the following documents:

  • Photocopy of marriage Certificate and original for sighting
  • Original Sworn affidavit in case of change of family name.
  • Original Bankers confirmation of signature bearing passport photograph of Shareholder and duly endorsed by the Bank (where necessary to change signature)